Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm a dork

EDIT: As soon as I wrote this, I decided to catch up on my blogroll and noticed that Mike, Sean, Astin, Waffles, etc are few of many, many that have taken this test already... apparently, not only am I a dork, I'm a little late to the party too. And btw, you guys are all geeks... super nerds.

I love it when I can just rip other people's ideas when I'm not in the mood to write anything. Thanks to Fuel and LJ (so far those are the only two that I've seen post their non-nerdiness).


NerdTests.com says I'm a Slightly Dorky Non-Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!


So I'm a slightly dorky non-nerd. Good times.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I may just pull that off my website.

To be more dorky than WAFFLES!

F&*K!

I wish to say that if there was points for meeting rock stars and getting pictures with strippers, I'd be less dorky!

Astin said...

Poor Alan, dorky, but not nerdy. Such a horrible fate. Face it, geeks rock. We always have rocked, and we always will rock. Hard. :)