Friday, June 20, 2008

Ubershort nonpoker post

In less than 3 hours, a buddy of mine and I would leave Richmond to head up to the Maryland side of the Chesapeake Bay. We're gonna take Route 301 instead of heading up I-95 but traffic is probably inevitable. Nonetheless, it will be a weekend filled with boating, jet skiing, and heavy partying. To say that I'm excited about it is an understatement. Another friend of mine did a boating/fishing thing the weekend I was getting back from Japan so unfortunately, I was unable to attend. This will be the first time this year that I'm headed to a body of water so even though I'm a total city boy (yes, I realize I live in Richmond), I am freakin psyched. I just have to leave work early to pick up a few supplies.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Oh shit, and next weekend is Montreal. Woot.

My next few weekends are looking AWESOME.

I did look up airfare for Okie-Vegas. It's like $500 to fly out of Richmond... I know, I probably waited too long. I realize how much fun I will be missing out on but instead, I'll be playing tons of golf (and obviously drinking) that day also so as much as I'm bummed about not being able to go, it is what it is for now. Looks like the next blogger function I will go to is the Bash and I am in for sure!

Ok, this time, it's for real. I am out. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

I'll have to remember you are in Richmond. We are taking the family on a vacation in VA and our plane will be landing there on July 9th.

Have fun playing!