Friday, February 2, 2007

$150+13... tourney ended.

And that concludes my run of the two tournaments. I went all in with AQ, only to be called by AK. I did have a couple of questionable calls towards the end when some of the shorter stacks went all in (and I was ahead in my defense, not by much but I was ahead) and lost two that really crippled my stack. I'm really not sure if I just got unlucky or if I don't know how to get it to the next level. What a bummer. 3 hrs of tournament play put to waste. I'm out.

Oh, and I'll be heading to Boston tomorrow morning to attend a wedding. One of my friends mentioned to me "man, whoever is getting married this weekend really has no balls (since it's the Superbowl weekend." My response. "You're right, cuz it's a lesbian wedding."

Honestly, I couldn't have scripted that better. So, I'll let you all know how that goes. I'm out. Good night now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you serious? That is funny. If you're serious it's even funnier.