Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boo ECU

I went to Charlottesville today with the best man from my wedding. Since he is a UVA grad, I figured it would be fun if we went to the game together. However, I did have visions of ECU crushing UVA... but ever since they lost a few players on defense, they just haven't been the same team... you know, the team that beat VATech and WVU...

Anyways, the game got pretty exciting towards the end but I had to listen to the UVA touchdown song too many times for ECU to recover. We parked on the other side of the campus so we got to walk across the campus and I'm not gonna lie... It was a very pretty campus. And lots of hot chicks... And even though the game did not go the way I wanted it to, at least we had great seats and it was a beautiful day.

Some picture dump from our seats. Go Pirates!



2 comments:

lj said...

i was at the uva campus once on a lax trip in college. everyone was tan and blond and gorgous, it was like being inside a j crew catalogue.

lj said...

er, gorgeous