Monday, March 31, 2008

Pwned by Waffles

Pretty much captures how I did in MATH. Actually, pretty much everyone pwned me. BamBam outplayed me on a xxy board when I held AK, reraised his button raise, he calls, I bet out, he shoves, I fold. He tells me he had nothing. I put him on a pair. Apparently, he didn't have a pair. But he had balls for sure. Pwnage #1. Few pwnages later, my stack is below average, I totally bite on Waffles's inviting half pot bet, repop him on a 7 high board with 99, he shoves, I am totally committed due to my poor bet sizing and call. He turns over JJ and that's all she wrote.

Bayne said it best...



My continued 3 bet/4 bet experiment is not going too well. I am noticing that the pot size increases way too much and I find myself being committed to a hand pretty much on the flop, definitely by the turn. Maybe I'm doing it too often but I'm not seeing as many folds on the 4 bets as Gnome indicated. I need to reel it in a little I think. It might be the case of me being a little too aggro. Not having PT really sucks right now. I would love to analyze my hands but there's no PT for Mac. Buying a Mac was a mistake considering all I use my computer for is poker... I checked the forum and there was a guy who claimed he can successfully run PT3 on the Mac. However, I haven't had any luck, though I tried. That is possibly the worst beat ever...

4 comments:

lj said...

i'm no techie, but i looked into this, and there is a way to get your mac to think it's running windows and then run windows programs on it.

Anonymous said...

One word : Parallels.

BamBam said...

A nice compliment sir, TY.

As always, it was great to see you at the tables again.

Gnome said...

Ya, the trick with 3betting and 4betting is finding the right situations for it. Not the easiest thing to do.