Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bodog - this has to help my standings...



First off, go congratulate KJTech for his victory. It was a lengthy heads up match and I almost finished him off at first with 99 all in preflop against AJs. Two diamond flop and he has AJ of diamonds so even if I call his 3 bet and jam flop, result would be the same. Nonetheless, from that point on, he pretty much pwned me. I did manage to get back to even but in the end, I overplayed Kx suited and was busted by his A7 suited. He played well, obv, so again, go give his blog some love.

I bad beated him when we were down to 3 handed maybe when I had 88 vs his AA and I hit an 8. Earlier, I got coolered where I had KK and Riggstad had AA. Give and take I guess. Yes... I will not forget that in these two hands, the only bad beat was the one given by me...

I missed out the first hour and maybe 15 minutes. I just got home late tonight... probably a good thing. Maybe I'll try that next week. That will prevent me from spewing chips early.

I don't know exactly where I stand... I think last I checked, I was in like twenty something place... Hopefully, tonight's performance gets me in top 18 since there's a 18 person SNG for a seat to the WSOP.

I noticed this post is very choppy. I'm tired... I'm going to bed...

2 comments:

KJ said...

It was a great battle! Congrats, and I hope you make the top 18.

lightning36 said...

Nice finish, RR. Damn - I hated to call you with J-4os when you were short stacked, but I wanted to get you out if I could.