Friday, June 8, 2007

Clear sign that I'm a degenerate...

Friday... We all look forward to this day. End of the work week, big plans for the weekend, and just Friday night madness involving maybe a nice dinner, going out for drinks, maybe movies or a date... so many endless possibilities. Few years ago, it was a definite happy hour followed by insane amount of alcohol consumption where every finger waved in the air meant another round of Soco or Jagerbombs. So tonight, what do I do???

After a quick dinner with Mrs Recess and some QT, I hit the poker tables. Which is nothing unusual these days. Well, I didn't get to hit the tables till about 10pm (which is my excuse for missing the Friday night donkament) but even better is the fact that around 11:30, I go check out the final table... and end up railing all the remaining bloggers while jamming to Buddy's live broadcast. Don't get me wrong, it was very fun and I'm guessing that's what the trip to Vegas would have been like (except of course A LOT MORE FUN). It was just funny that that's what us poker degenerates do on a Friday night. I can only see my conversation with my coworkers on Monday.

"Hey Alan, how was your weekend? Did you do anything special on Friday night?"

"Yeah, actually, I was railing a few bloggers and listening to the live broadcast."

"Railing? Bloggers? Oh ok... I'll talk to you later."

:) Ah, what do they know?

Btw, does anyone know the password to the WPBT? If so, please let me know. Thanks!

No comments: