Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This has to be a record

I'm too lazy to post a screen shot. But I was gigli from the Mookie... and it took me 3 hands to bust out... Cmitch raised from CO, I reraise from the button, he 3 bets, and honestly, I really didn't want to play and I wasn't sure why I signed up but I didn't care so I shoved with AQ. He instacalled with AA. Seriously. What a donkey. How can he call off 100BBs with AA???? :D

I really don't know why I signed up though. I gotta get up at 6am to go play basketball and as I indicated before, right now, bball > poker, despite the BBT. I blame peer pressure. I'm looking at you, New Yorkers, you know who you are. And if you thought "what, we didn't pressure you into playing" then yes, you are the ones.

Alright, I'm off to playing some STTs and calling it a night. These 10pm tourneys are tough for east coasters... I don't know how you all do it and go to work the next day. But then again, I suppose I used to also.

2 comments:

lj said...

hoy peer pressured you into playing the mookie tonight?

smokkee said...

west coasters in PST time zone have huge edge in the BBT.

how do you east coast, Patsy luvin, NY Yankee juicin', throw the season in Sept Mets Fans, Favre INT luvin Jet fans, G-Men "plaxico bullet in the leg wound" hang really?

Eagles and Redskins? meh

just fold already