Friday, March 20, 2009

I run goot!!!!!

Oh my god... You know my trip to Vegas is off to a good start when I get bumped off my original flight which was supposed to depart at 5:50 to Newark, NJ where I would then hop on to the plane to Vegas, arriving there at midnight. I mean to be able to avoid Jersey is a win, IMO. :D

But not only that, they switch me to a flight through Cleveland which departs Richmond at 6:30, giving me an extra 40 minutes which I will use to eat/blog/play online poker... And shockingly, this will get me in to Vegas at 10:30pm (PST obv)... a whole hour and a half before my scheduled arrival. Of course, delays can cause all of this to not work but still, it is off to a good start.

Oh and one last thing. Did I mention that my flight from Cleveland to Vegas is FIRST CLASS!? Yeah, I know... I run so goot!!!

I just hope I'm not using up all my luck before I even get to Vegas...

3 comments:

smokkee said...

thats like getting AA and KK in the first orbit. means nothing.

GL

lj said...

trip report pls. ty.

Chitown8467 said...

how many times have you been to the rhino so far