Sunday, December 28, 2008

To twit or not to twit

I hope everyone is having a nice holiday break, regardless of what you celebrate. So while I was enjoying my brief time off from work, I noticed that Buddy is going to Canada. And he mentioned that he will update his status on twitter. I remember Pauly mentioning twitter and so now, I was kinda curious as to what this whole buzz is about. Between Facebook, blogs, emails, txts, and everything else, is there really a need for another status update thingy!?

So, I wanted to reach out to those of you who do use twitter and let me know what's so good about it... well, I was gonna... and then I found this video which pretty much answered my question...



Not bad. Not that any of you might care but if I end up opening a twitter account, I will let you know on my blog.

2 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Twitter is more interesting if you can access it through a mobile device. Like blogging for the perpetually ADHD among us.

@OhCaptain

Schaubs said...

I enjoy the micro blogging aspect of it because you can just speak your mind or mention something super random. It is fun, quick and easy.

It's like updating your facebook status page, but you can say whatever you want (without worrying about that certain someone reading it etc). Or you can link it to your facebook status and it will update there as well.